"Play the Brampton City United Way"
Academy Player priorities
Player Development Program
Brampton City United FC is expanding out program and have joined with JJB Futbolito www.jjbfutbolito.ca to provide training for up and coming talent.
The mission of Brampton City United Academy is to introduce the game of soccer to youth of all ages and skill levels with the purpose of providing the opportunity for each player to develop to their highest potential. Our Academy strives to maintain an environment that embodies the core values of integrity, leadership, perseverance, respect and teamwork while enhancing self- esteem, promoting self-confidence and cultivating a lifelong passion for the game of soccer.
Brampton City United FC
Acknowledging that all BRAMPTON CITY UNITED ACADEMY players have been identified as elite soccer players, it is absolutely essential that both parties demonstrate commitment to the player development program.
● The Brampton United Academy players must demonstrate specific qualities such as discipline on and off the field, commitment to the program, punctuality for training, games and meetings, respect to coaching staff and teammates if he/she expects to compete at the highest level
● Our young players must develop good playing habits from the beginning of each practice (unstructured rondo, dynamic movements, preparation for the main training phase and cool down-debrief)
● Every Brampton City United Academy player and coach must possess a Professional Attitude
● A Brampton City United Academy player must be able to reach and perform at the highest level of play; therefore he/she must achieve and maintain a high level of fitness all year round
● To set and maintain standards the Coach should also be physically fit, as the ability to demonstrate and highlight a coaching point is absolutely important
● A Brampton City United Academy player must maintain a technique and skill level acceptable to the program standards and must work extremely hard to improve his/her level of efficiency and consistency both in and out of the Program in order to meet the standard acceptable for the Professional and College Level
● As the young Brampton City United Academy player progresses through the program he/she must be open to coaching and continually inquisitive as there must be open communication between the coach and the player
● The implementation of soccer tactics and strategies must be applied according to the level and abilities of each team
Brampton City United Academy
Mission Statement: Building better people through the sport of soccer.